Olympus SZ-30MR super macro mode, impressed with this one!

thekeddi

Top Veteran
Hi guys! Just got a new camera today, not sure if it's a serious compact or not but here is one of my first photos.

Thought I would try out the super macro mode when I saw these on the leaf of my plant.

6387236213_ca4e61e071.jpg
[/url] What goes on when your not looking! by mertlee, on Flickr[/IMG]

So far I am impressed with this little camera with a 24x zoom as I love my macro photos!

Thanks!

cropped about 1/3 off? and a little sharpened, but I am super impressed with it as it's one of the best super macro modes I have had so far :) Can't wait to chase down some bees! hehehehehe

You can get right up close, in super macro mode you can't zoom in it's a fixed focal length.

Thanks!

cropped about 1/3 off? and a little sharpened, but I am super impressed with it as it's one of the best super macro modes I have had so far :) Can't wait to chase down some bees! hehehehehe

You can get right up close, in super macro mode you can't zoom in it's a fixed focal length.

I thought you would be able to do that with the XZ-1 too. Is that not the case (in which case its just been struck off my list)?

You can do macro with the XZ-1 but from a couple of photos today this seems to do better? I'll have to do more tests. It's way better than the f550 I had though. But it's not as good with low light as the XZ-1. Every camera has its drawbacks, it's why we have more than one lol.

XZ-1 is still for sale/swap :)

Hey! I just went to our local electronics shop today where I got my X100 from, they have an X10 in stock! It looks very special, I'm fighting with myself about getting it :) I wonder who will win?

Back