Expired Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
I picked this lens up in a package deal to get an E-P3, but I'm not much of a telephoto lens guy. The woman who sold it to me rarely used it. It looks like brand new. I put it on to fire a few test shots and it functions like brand new, too.

Here's what it looks like.
View attachment 45439
P1040252 by Lukinosity, on FlickrView attachment 45440
P1040251 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

Here's a test shot taken this morning on a very overcast day. Sorry it's no great shakes.....shot from my living room through a double pane of glass, but I wanted people to see how nice this thing is.
View attachment 45441
P1050310 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
And this shot is sooc....no adjustments to make it look better.

You'll need a four thirds to micro four thirds adapter, but the great thing is it still is auto-everything. It gets solid reviews and has a large usable focal range. Add this to a kit lens 14-42 and you've quickly got most of the focal ranges covered.

New list price is $480, but you can usually find it for around $350. I am asking $235 for a basically new one (of course, it has the hood, front and rear cap, original plastic bag in the original box with blank warranty card and instructions booklets). This is as like new as you can get. That price includes well packed insured shipping in the US (Canada is available for a little bit more $).

I'm willing to listen to any trades (even if they seem totally absurd). I don't need any micro four thirds bodies. An Oly 45mm or a Lensbaby are a few suggestions for trades, but will consider whatever you offer.

pm me with any questions or crazy trade offers or to say that you'd like to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back