Color One colour: Green

Ivy - GXR

Best I can do for now I think! I'm going to have to clear some space in my gallery soon!

R0010966.jpg

I now realize that I have missed 99% of the images in here. :mad:

pdh, your first is no longer showing. Christina - that ivy is quite etherial. I like the way you've chosen to portray it with the color toning and the vignetting. Antonio, this could be a performer from the Green Man Group, but I have a feeling he is a dancer. You are wonderful about taking your camera out to cultural events! Bill that is an amazing tree! But almost as amazing is that you stitched it from 28 images?!!!! You must have the patience of a saint and be a real expert at that stuff! I'm impressed!

Was this taken outside in your current weather or is it in a botanical garden in a greenhouse? The color is glorious!

Where I live, such plants grow only in a greenhouse of botanical gardens. Unfortunately I did not look at the description. The color is wonderful, but one has to set the correct white balance in Lightroom to see it, because this is a very difficult situation for the automatic white balance.

Back