• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

One colour: Red

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
Kevin, that is such a surreal image - very cool, with those helmeted trumpeters, the seating area with about two people, and then the rest of the orchestra - and the whole scene bathed in red.:friends:

Absolutely fantastic, dorfinator! Love it!:biggrin:

summerkl

Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Kevin, that is such a surreal image - very cool, with those helmeted trumpeters, the seating area with about two people, and then the rest of the orchestra - and the whole scene bathed in red.:friends:
I forgot about the seating area - we didn't buy those tickets where you can order dinner and wine before the orchestra starts the concert. We were in the cheap seats but we brought our own wine :drinks: BTW if anyone is in Hollywood, I highly recommend their summer concert series. I was very impressed by the acoustics and ambience - a fantastic memorable evening! There are different concerts - the week before was Earth Wind and Fire with the LA Philharmonic .. now that would be have fantastic :dance3:

Reactions: BBW

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom