Color One colour: Red

Whilst I think the "Leica Look" is a bit of a myth, the "Cannon Colours" is not, as you're proving.
I agree, I feel that Canon colours have their own distinguishable flavour. Or at least it seems so when browsing my pictures. And one thing supporting this feeling is that e.g. Df files are kind of more processable, and Canon files do not need processing, just a bit sharpening for screen.

Btw, I really like my combo, 5D + EF50 1.2L. Is it perfect, no, but very easy to photograph. I can concentrate to subjects 👍

I agree, I feel that Canon colours have their own distinguishable flavour. Or at least it seems so when browsing my pictures. And one thing supporting this feeling is that e.g. Df files are kind of more processable, and Canon files do not need processing, just a bit sharpening for screen.

Btw, I really like my combo, 5D + EF50 1.2L. Is it perfect, no, but very easy to photograph. I can concentrate to subjects 👍
I have bit of a problem with the bodies in that I'm never going to feel inspired carrying those objects around, but that's sort of negated by those great DSLR lenses they make. I've never truly replaced the Olympus 75mm f1.8 lens since leaving m43, but the Canon 135mm F2 is the one to do it I think. It dosn't seem like you can satisfactorily adapt that to anything other that a Canon DSLR so, getting one would be a must - I think I'm just going to wait while their used DSLR bodies reduce even further in price.

Anyway, back to the Red!

50127942873_fe98d42a5d_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back