Online tools

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
Hi, which online tools do you use?
Do you prefer online or offline tools?
Looking forward to replies, thanks in advance.
Best regards, Herman

I have an Affinity Licence but I have no affinity for the app. I’ve tried, over and over, to come to terms which how they manage but I just don’t get it. Maybe I’m too old to learn new?

I like Acorn (Acorn 7 | Full Featured Photo Editor for the Mac) which has most of the most useful tools for photo editing. I don’t have V7, only up to V6 and thats sufficient for me at the moment. And for photo management and some basic editing theres Lyn (Lyn). Both apps are relatively inexpensive and are for MacOS. Sorry Herman, I think you have something else?

Hey @kyteflyer Sue thanks for your reply. I don't have anything yet for photo managing/editing!
Waiting for affordable AMD series 6000 laptops. The wait is too long.
How are you doing?
Best regards, Herman

I use Affinity Photo, and for someone like me (a very occasional photo editor with no money) I think it's an ideal product - at least as good as Adobe Elements, which I used previously and which costs about the same at £50. I think I picked my copy of Affinity up for about £30 in a Christmas offer a couple of years ago, and I've had several free upgrades since then.

The online tutorial videos are very good too.

-R

Back