Overcast Saturday

merlin

All-Pro
Name
Merlin Emrys
Warm but cloudy for our adventure today. The abundance and beauty of Nature and the landscapes were inspiring, and the stillness and solitude spacious and fulfilling.

X30F5169_lzn.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

X30F5170_lzn.jpg

X30F5171_lzn.jpg

X30F5172_lzn.jpg

X30F5173_lzn.jpg

X30F5174_lzn.jpg

X30F5175_lzn.jpg

X30F5176_lzn.jpg

X30F5178_lzn.jpg

X30F5179_lzn.jpg

X30F5180_lzn.jpg

X30F5185_lzn.jpg

Always enjoy seeing your images, Merlin. I tend to do a lot more bike riding than hiking these days. I enjoy hiking a lot, but in recent years have developed a painful inflammation in my right foot that is highly aggravated if I go more than 5 miles or so. For some reason, it doesn't bother my foot at all to bike ride. There are many trails around here that are off limits to bicycles, though, so I don't go on them as often as I used to.

Always enjoy seeing your images, Merlin. I tend to do a lot more bike riding than hiking these days. I enjoy hiking a lot, but in recent years have developed a painful inflammation in my right foot that is highly aggravated if I go more than 5 miles or so. For some reason, it doesn't bother my foot at all to bike ride. There are many trails around here that are off limits to bicycles, though, so I don't go on them as often as I used to.

Thanks very much, Tony! Sorry to hear of your foot problem, but glad you can get out on the bike.

Back