Fuji Overexposed - The Queen's Wayfarers - Book 1 Now available!

Lightmancer

Legend
Name
Bill Palmer
Queens Wayfarer 4 Cover Portrait text.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ok, after nine months of writing and an awful lot of researching, I have just published my first novel. It's an action adventure - a thriller set in Europe against the backdrop of Brexit and shifting political certainties. Our hero, Guy Miller, is a man of middle years who makes a living running photo courses. He uses a Fuji X-Pro2 (this has relevance to the plot). He finds himself recruited into a beyond top-secret organisation that has existed for the past 450 years solely to carry Britain's most important messages (and secrets) around the world. He now has to carry a dispatch across the Iberian Peninsula from Lisbon to Seville then back to England - and there's a French spy trying to stop him...

There's sex, violence, high octane car chases and military operations, as well as a race against time to find a mole at the very heart of the Queen's Wayfarers who could bring them to their knees - oh and there are some useful photo tips too.

Now out on Kindle for immediate download, and in paperback. Hope you enjoy it!

Amazon UK
Amazon US
Amazon AU

Mike, your dreams are answered. It's available as paperback right now. Just follow the link above and select the paperback option. It's print on demand, but it's incredibly quick. I ordered a few yesterday (I have to send one to the British Library) and they turned up within 24 hours. Really pleased with the print quality too!

IMG_20170507_152531_920.jpg

BTW iF you do have the kindle version and an Amazon Echo, Alexa will read it to you too - just say "Alexa, read Overexposed" and she will oblige! ;)

Now... you're the second person to say that... My problem is that a larger font=more pages=higher cost to produce=higher selling cost. The price of the book is already at the top end of what I think is acceptable... Catch-22!

Bill, I'm afraid it's my old age catching up with me! I understand what you say about the reasons for font and size choices! I'll get over it. I never really understood "Catch 22" although I did read it. At least that's at least two copies sold! :bravo-009:

Bill, finally got the chance to finish the book, I enjoyed it immensely! Great job, I look forward to 'Sharp Focus'.

Back