Painswick

Iansky

All-Pro
I was in one of our local villages on Sat and wanted to shoot the XP2 with just a couple of primes (18mm & 35mm) - it was nice to shoot with the XP2 and every time I use it I think of the days shooting rangefinders when working as a PJ.

I just love the way the XP2 with primes compliments the XT2 with zooms - a superb pair of image makers - thank you Fuji for being a listening company.

Painswick 1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Painswick 2.jpg
Painswick 3.jpg
Painswick 6.jpg
Painswick 7.jpg
Painswick 8.jpg
Painswick 10.jpg
Painswick 11.jpg
Painswick 14.jpg
Painswick 16.jpg

Great photos. Takes me back to when I lived in Bristol and used to spend a lot of time around Painswick and the Cotswolds. Now Costa Rica with my XE2/16-50mm "Plastic Fantastic" and various vintage primes from Nikon and Hexanon. Will have to pluck up courage and post soon.

Thanks Andy, no changes in Painswick still small and photogenic! I am looking forward to seeing your Costa Rica photos - I bet there is some incredible subject matter out there.

Thanks Andy, no changes in Painswick still small and photogenic! I am looking forward to seeing your Costa Rica photos - I bet there is some incredible subject matter out there.
Hello I just posted one photo under the name Andy Garcia. Once I get the hang of things I'll try and post a few photos like your post above. I may be wrong but I pretty sure you gave me some really helpful advice, maybe a year ago, when I was about to buy a Fuji. Your photo remind me so much of that part of the UK at this time of the year. We are just moving from the green/wet season into the very hot/dry season. Here's a photo from a few days ago XE2 Nikon 35mm Ai F2.8 - great 40 year old lens - F5.6 ISO400 1/175 RAW LR Intensify CK.
9 11 16 Cloud@Sunset 6 35mm f5.6 400 1-17511-220 35mmISO400f5.61-90-.jpg

Back