Paintings

I want to know what exactly she's done with her hair
OK, I checked the folder that came along with the numbers book which had this to say about the young lady's hair, "Her coiffure, known as a coazone, confines her hair smoothly to her head with two bands of it bound on either side of her face and a long plait at the back. Her hair is held in place by a fine gauze veil with a woven border of gold-wound threads, a black band, and a sheath over the plait."

You knew that, didn't you?

Wait, wait, Lenny just called and says that is how the hair was dressed. So there it is, from he who would know.

OK, I checked the folder that came along with the numbers book which had this to say about the young lady's hair, "Her coiffure, known as a coazone, confines her hair smoothly to her head with two bands of it bound on either side of her face and a long plait at the back. Her hair is held in place by a fine gauze veil with a woven border of gold-wound threads, a black band, and a sheath over the plait."

You knew that, didn't you?

Wait, wait, Lenny just called and says that is how the hair was dressed. So there it is, from he who would know.
Better late than never. Can you believe it @boojum - I've just accidentally stumbled across this !
Glad you found such a comprehensive description, it was certainly puzzling me

Back