Micro 4/3 Showcase Panasonic LX100 I/II picture thread

Before denigrating the ‘user’ attachment perhaps you could explore/experiment a little more. Have you tried the various settings in “Photo Style” (which can be selected only in “No Filter mode and not iA)? Have you played with the various Filters?

I found when I started using the camera I often activated iA unintentionally. iA puts the camera into strict snapshot mode, thereby limiting many other functions which enhance pictures. To correct this go to the wrench-C menu, go to p. 8/9, select iA, then select “Press and hold”. Then the iA button needs pressed for about 3 seconds to implement it or stop it.

Thanks - the IA button was already on this setting. (y)

BTW, I wasn't so much denigrating the 'user' attachment, as complimenting gary0139's shots, by means of a little self-deprecating humour - but thanks anyway, for the words of encouragement! :D

Getting back to grips with the LX100.
C0EADAF7-119D-47AA-8CDB-4C1CDCCB1131.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Plovers.jpg
Most years we head to the beach, usually Wells Beach in Maine. If we didn’t get there in the summer we go for a few days in the fall and we’re rewarded with tranquility and beauty, even if it is inclement.
Wells Beach.jpg
Fractals 1m or 10,000m ?.jpg
P1120858.jpg

Back to "Butterflies in Flight” at the Canadian Museum of Nature, one of my grandchildren’s favourite outings. In this small, warm and humid environment, hundreds of butterflies fly about and alight on anything, including people.
45451324824_38ac926589_o.jpg
P1130134 by kleles, on Flickr

45451327144_7059e8fae0_o.jpg
P1130125 by kleles, on Flickr

32303557018_0ab9cd3674_o.jpg
P1130119 by kleles, on Flickr

Back