Expired Panasonic 25mm/45mm/14mm + Lens Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyk

Top Veteran
No longer using MFT. Continental US only. Full refund if unhappy. I'd prefer check payment but will accept Paypal. It will be Friday this week before I can ship anything. THANKS!!!

Panasonic 25mm + BW clear MC filter= $375 + $15 Priority Shipping SOLD
Panasonic 45mm + BW clear MC filter= $325 + $15 Priority Shipping (no box, I lost it sorry. I will include a Lowepro lens case) SOLD
Panasonic 14mm + Panasonic clear MC filter= $150 + $15 Priority Shipping SOLD

Lens lot is as follows: SOLD
Lensbaby Composer for MFT + round zipper Lensbaby case
SLR Magic 35mm
Toy Magic 25mm
Pentax CCTV lens
One C mount adapter
M42 to MFT Adapter
Nikon to MFT adapter
Holga MFT Pinhole lens
Holga MFT lens
Nikon 50mm F1.4
Nikon 105mm F2.5
Nikon 200mm F4
Sears M42 28mm F2.8
Sears M42 50mm F1.4
Sears M42 135mm F2.8
Takumar M42 55mm F2.0
Tokina M42 28mm F2.8
Assorted Holga filters + filter adapter
Vivitar Nikon mount teleconverter. It works I just never used it. I got in lot deal for an FM2.

$175.00 + shipping to be determined. The Sears lenses are actually quite good on MFT. I also used them on a Spotmatic about a year ago. Not bad. All lenses in working condition. Nothing to write home about but they are fully functional.

Also if anyone is interested. I am in all likelihood getting out of photography because I just don't have time between my dogs and my parents. I will be selling a Nikon D700 + a bunch of G Series lenses. I have a potential buyer and should know at the end of the week. However if he isn't interested I'll put anyone here on the list. This is a very nice forum. Sorry, the X Pro is already sold. :)

Hope you won't be leaving us altogether Steve! Nothing to stop you visiting the forum and commenting :) Really sorry to hear that you are selling all your stuff for now but hopefully you'll be back.

Hope you won't be leaving us altogether Steve! Nothing to stop you visiting the forum and commenting :) Really sorry to hear that you are selling all your stuff for now but hopefully you'll be back.

Thanks so much!! I'm sure I'll visit. This site without a doubt has the best photography of any I've ever visited. I still love photography as an art and in fact will be making a trip to Ft Worth to the Amon Carter shortly (it's a great photo museum in of all places Ft. Worth). Stanley goes in this week for an exam. My vet thinks he may be getting hip dsyplasia. I spent all of last week crying about this. I love that dog. He's the best friend I've ever had. He has to really take it easy on the walks and of course Ruby is always charging ahead. So it's become a bit of work. On top of that I've got Mom and Dad's health issues.......... And well, I'm just not good at photography. :)

I like photography more than cameras so I'll just be a bystander. Thanks again for you kindness!!!!!!!!!

On the Amon Carter, if anyone is ever in Ft. Worth it's definitely worth the time:

Photographs | Amon Carter Museum

I saw this exhibit there and it's one of my all time favorites (the book is really good too):

The Art of the American Snapshot, 1888-1978: From the Collection of Robert E. Jackson | Amon Carter Museum

Amazon.com: The Art of the American Snapshot, 1888-1978 (9780691133683): Greenough, Sarah, Waggoner, Diane, Kennel, Sarah, Witkovsky, Matthew S.: Books

I'm very sorry to hear about your circumstances, but I think you give yourself far too little credit and I hope that you can stick with photography on some level. If not for the Pacific Ocean in the way I would love to have taken the 45mm, but I understand your preference to sell locally. Good luck with the sale and I hope we'll see you here again with another camera before too long.

Sorry to hear about your decision, but completely understand why you need to do it. Life is a roller coaster. You have more photo talent than you give yourself credit; love the dog portraits. Good luck with the dogs and your parents.

I'd like to buy the Panasonic 45mm, please but don't have enough posts yet to PM. Please contact me at orbitdigital at gmail.com. Thanks.

Really sorry to hear about your dog and very bummed that you need to sell all your gear. I understand, and am sure it was a well thought out decision, but I hope you do check in here and still keep on shooting with something. Love your walk around images... great comps and treatment, both the color and B&W versions.

Any chance you could keep back one m4/3 lens and grab a cheap body? Part of it is selfish, as I want to keep seeing your images, but would be nice to have something around for documentary purposes at least?

I'm interested in the PL25 and PL45...also possibly the lens lot. Shoot me an email at nelson.araujo at mac.com
I'm on mu-43 but i never signed up here so i cant pm :(
I'm very interested!

25/1.4

I'll take your 25/1.4 for micro four thirds if it's still available. Can purchase immediately. I've got excellent feedback on ebay as cqiona
(Can't figure out how to PM you here but you can email me at tkturnbull at yahoo dot com!)

All the best,

Irenaeus

Hi

I would be interested in the 25mm lens if others have not taken it. I'm new to this form but a long timer on Mu-43. I like others need three post before I can pm you.

Any chance you could keep back one m4/3 lens and grab a cheap body? Part of it is selfish, as I want to keep seeing your images, but would be nice to have something around for documentary purposes at least?

That is a very good idea. I hope you'll consider it, stanleyk. Thank you for your contributions to SC, and I hope you'll be back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back