Expired Panasonic 25mm/45mm/14mm + Lens Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stationed at Ft. Hood TX. I am interested in some of your gear. I am only an hour away and could come to you any evening this week. I have 100% feedback on Fourthirds Photo Forum.

My apologies to people who have sent me messages that I haven't been able to respond to yet. I in no way anticipated getting so many responses. I thought I get 3 or 4. As it stands now I have a buyer for the 25mm and 45mm. I have a pending offer on the lens lot. However, I may not be able to ship it in the time frame the buyer is requesting. For anyone interested I thought the price was fair. However, I really can't break it up because it would require a lot of trips to the Post Office. The college I work at just went to our Summer hours so we work 4 days a week M-Th 10 hours a day with a 30 minute lunch break. If today is any indication this week we'll be lucky to take a lunch. Hopefully it will quiet down after tomorrow. Today was the first day of class and we had a large number of scheduling and Financial Aid crises to deal with.

Thanks again to everyone here and again my sincerest apologies to anyone I have not responded to yet. I do have a few other things I will be selling here but I am going to be more prepared next time.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Steve Boykin

I was referred to your posting from another forum. So sorry to hear you are giving up on photography. I can't even imagine, but I'm sure this was a tough decision for you. Can you tell me more about the lens lot. I've just started using m43 with the purchase of the e-m5. Will the lenses/accessories work with my e-m5?

BTW - just joined forum so can't pm yet

Hope you won't be leaving us altogether Steve! Nothing to stop you visiting the forum and commenting :) Really sorry to hear that you are selling all your stuff for now but hopefully you'll be back.

+1, Steve. Hope you'll keep up with photography in some way and at least stop in to say hi.

As for your sales, those are some shockingly low prices :eek:.

I wish you all the best.

I was referred to your posting from another forum. So sorry to hear you are giving up on photography. I can't even imagine, but I'm sure this was a tough decision for you. Can you tell me more about the lens lot. I've just started using m43 with the purchase of the e-m5. Will the lenses/accessories work with my e-m5?

BTW - just joined forum so can't pm yet

No problem. The Lensbaby is a MFT mount as are the two Holga lenses. The Lensbaby also will take Nikon lenses if you don't want to use the supplied Lensbaby optic. Here's some info on it:

Lensbaby Composer W/Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3 LBCTTM B&H

The other lenses are either M42 or Nikon. The lot includes a M42 to MFT adapter and a Nikon to MFT adapter.

Thanks!

Steve B.

The dogs are wondering why I'm still on the computer. They think it's a waste of their time..... :) Sorry again to anyone I haven't been able to respond to yet. THANKS so much to everyone here. What a great forum!! SB

No problem. The Lensbaby is a MFT mount as are the two Holga lenses. The Lensbaby also will take Nikon lenses if you don't want to use the supplied Lensbaby optic. Here's some info on it:

Lensbaby Composer W/Tilt Transformer for Micro 4/3 LBCTTM B&H

The other lenses are either M42 or Nikon. The lot includes a M42 to MFT adapter and a Nikon to MFT adapter.

Thanks!

Steve B.
if your lens lot sale falls through let me know. i really want a lens baby and that 50mm nikon, but i'll take the whole lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back