Hall of Famer
Name
John Griggs
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Panasonic 35-100mm f/2.8 Zoom Lens
</br>Prices</br> $1000
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> So my micro four thirds kit is available for sale. I'll list things separately to keep the confusion down.

Up first is my superb Panasonic 35-100mm f/2.8 zoom. I take care of my tele zooms in ways I DON'T with many of my other lenses. Unlike the 12-35mm I just sold that had cosmetic dings, this one has none. It's very like new indeed.

I've not used it that often actually. I'm much more into wide angle work these days but it's good to have around.

I bought it from Japan so it comes with a Japanese manual, lol. The lens is marked in English though, no worries.

This lens functions perfectly. I have the box, hood, pouch and so forth. The lens spent most of its time in the pouch.

Free shipping to the Continental US. If you are outside there, I can quote you shipping but I prefer not to as I hate standing in line filling out customs forms, etc.

BUT: you knew there was a "but" -- I lost the Panasonic lens cap and the center-pinch (can be removed with hood on) cap on it says "Canon" because that's what I had around.

Thanks!
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
</br>Shipping charge</br> Free
</br>Handling time</br> 1 to 2 days maximum
</br>References</br> eBay: entropic-remnants
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back