Panasonic Panasonic FZ100

MichaelChiara

Regular
These are not the most appealing examples I know, but literally the first two shots with the Panasonic FZ100 shot in JPG mode. Once I become familiar I will post more pictures and review.

So far the camera seems very responsive with quick auto focus and the zoom coverage is very nice.

PanasonicFZ100_Sample2F.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

FZ100_SAMPLE1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hi guys... UPDATE for the FZ100

Thanks for your reply. Honestly I have used the camera no more than a few hours but I have shot indoors and outdoors, jpg and raw, with flash and no flash. (canon 580EXII on manual) The camera cannot be used at iso 400 or higher because the noise is terrible and image smearing is really evident, even with flash bounced. iso 200 would be the limit for my taste and that's just not good enough for me. I thought to myself what good is the zoom and 11 frames per second if the image is of poor quality. Again this is poor quality for my taste but it may work for others. That being said, the camera is being shipped back where I bought it. My Leica D-Lux 4 is of a much higher quality in terms of noise and IQ.

Gotta love that Leica D-Lux 4.;)

I'm glad you chose to buy it from a place that offered you a fair return policy. Cameras are very individual tools and I think it's very important to really like the one your using. Thanks, Michael, for giving us your own personal take on this particular camera.

Back