Completed Panasonic G5, GX1, BLD-10PP bats, LVF-2, and 20mm f/1.7 lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropic remnants

Hall of Famer
Name
John Griggs
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Panasonic G5, GX1, BLD-10PP bats, LVF-2, and 20mm f/1.7 lens
</br>Prices</br> G5 Camera Body: $250
GX1 Camera Body with two batteries: $175 SOLD
Two BLD-10PP Batteries for G3/GX1: $40 SOLD
LVF-2 Viewfinder: $140 SOLD
20mm f/1.7 Pancake: $240 SOLD

</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> Description
All items being sold have their boxes and normally included accessories EXCEPT the spare batteries and 20mm lens.

I've sold my LX7 and most of my mu-43 primes. I'll be shooting a GH2, a GH1, and the great Panasonic zooms primarily (7-14, 12-35, 35-100). I'm adding an X100 to the mix for handheld low light stuff and that will be my stripped down kit. I THINK I finally figured out how I want to shoot, lol.

DMC-G5

This is my trusty and beloved DMC-G5 which I have shamelessly thrown over for a GH2. The GH2 has dials and levers for autofocus and drive mode and it's just a lot more appealing to an old school fellow like myself.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the cam and against the odds it even still looks good with only minor scuffs or dings. The LCD and viewfinder are both great and the LCD has a protector on it.

Battery, factory charger, CD's, box, cable, etc. all included.

DMC-GX1 with TWO batteries

This is what I was using as my "small body" which will be replaced by the fixed lens X100. When it wasn't backing up the G5, it was usually wearing either the 17mm f/1.8 or the 20mm f/1.7 later.

It's in great shape bought new not that long ago and have virtually no real wear though there might be some handling marks I didn't notice. Still, it's in fine shape and works perfectly.

Batteries, factory charger, CD's, box, cable, etc. all included. All batteries are Panasonic OEM and NOT third party.

Two Spare BLD-10PP Panasonic Batteries for G3 or GX1

Here are two more batteries for a Panasonic G3 or GX1 and they are original Panasonic OEM batteries and NOT third party. No pictures but I think you know what batteries look like, lol.

LVF-2

This was something I used on both the LX7 and the GX1. Not having either, it's available. It's in fine shape and not heavily used. No pictures, but I'll take some if I have to. It's fine though -- I just forgot to photograph it earlier.

20mm f/1.7 Pancake Lens

This is just as it sounds. It's in great shape and comes with an Olympus lens cap because I don't have the Panasonic one for it.

I will eat the PayPal fees and pay for shipping all items. Thanks for looking.

G5-1.JPG
G5-2.JPG
P20-3.JPG
P20-2.JPG
GX1-4.JPG
GX1-1.JPG
GX1-2.JPG
P20-1.JPG
G5-4.JPG
G5-3.JPG

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail
</br>Shipping charge</br> Free!
</br>Handling time</br> 1 to 2 days maximum
</br>References</br> eBay: entropic-remnants
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back