Rookie
Name
John Williams (check out my pics on G+)
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Panasonic GX1 plus 14-mm powerzoom brand new
</br>Prices</br> £300 firm
</br>Location</br> UK
</br>Ships to</br> EU
</br>Description</br> Hi folks. Last weekend I had two cameras stolen from my camera bag, whilst I was trying to shoot band photos, with my Fuji X-E1, in a very crowded pub. The other one is a Fuji X100, I'll list that separately.

I claimed for the theft with my insurance company, and on Friday I received a brand new Panasonic GX1, with the 14-42mm powerzoom. (Also a brand new Fuji X100)

I have long wanted to buy the Fuji XF 14mm lens. I had been considering selling both cameras to finance this new lens. The fact that I now have two brand new cameras, and can ask a higher price accordingly, made up my mind to so:)

I haven't opened the box of either camera, they are both still in the shipping box. Hence they are brand new.

I have listed these cameras for sale on Fuji X forums, on my Facebook page, and publicly on my Google stream. I will wait a week to see whether they sell, and then I'll put them on Ebay. I would prefer if they go to a good home:)

So, hope to hear from someone, John Williams
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method</br> Royal Mail/Parcelforce-whichever is ceapest
</br>Shipping charge</br> £12.00 (I would think. Will confirm shipping cost if I get a firm offer.
</br>Handling time</br> Next day at the latest
</br>References</br> Ebay username: johnwillyums
</br>Additional comments</br> -
</br>Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back