Lumixdude

Regular
No thread for this lens yet. I'll see what I can do. Beautiful little lens. Light, compact, plenty sharp, lovely colours & contrast, & very reasonably priced. Really liking mine. Haven't used it a great amount as yet, as Spring/Summer roll around, it will get plenty
P1101181220813.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
P1101180220813.jpg
P1101150220807.jpg
P1101111220806.jpg

Earliest stocking date I have up here, is estimated to be the middle to late October.

I am rather keen on this one.
Read a few grizzles around the traps that it's soft in the corners, but I find mine more than adequate. There's probably sharper lenses out there when inspecting at pixel level, but would they make my photos better? Don't think so. One from driving home tonight, another annoying the Mrs on the weekend :)
P1101228220825.jpg
P1101227220821.jpg

I have the Panasonic 8-18 for use with my PEN-F but after an initial burst of usage it just sits on the shelf despite taking lovely images. I went back and looked at my Lightroom images shot with the lens. Many beautiful images so why is it not getting used. I think its simply because it is a big heavy lens so doesn't get packed in my camera bag. I saw this lens being discussed on the other forum for 4/3 cameras and got all excited about it. The discussion over there has this title........obviously it has been up for several months....

Panasonic-Leica 9mm f1.7 coming?​

I am seriously thinking of selling my 8-18 and getting one of these. When I went back and reviewed the 600 images I have in Lightroom the great majority were taken at 8 to 10 mm. I looked at several YT videos and most seem to love the lens.....this review is particularly good...

Finally able to have some quality time with this lens. Used HHHR on most of these.
PC091161 2.jpeg
PC091159 2.jpeg
PC091163.jpeg
PC091164.jpeg
PC091166.jpeg

Last edited:
Back