Expired Panasonic LX-5 and LVF-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Sachs

Legend
Name
you should be able to figure it out...
Hi, I'd like to sell my LX-5 and LVF1. Both were purchased late last year (November, I believe). I used the LX-5 quite a bit for a few months but haven't used it much at all since February or March. I sort of want to keep it because its such a great little camera, but I have to face the reality that I'm not using it and may as well pass it on to someone who will.

Its in basically perfect condition - no nicks or scratches or dents or anything anywhere on the camera.. There's a screen protector on the LCD. I'm including the original camera, lens cap, cables, strap, and charger, an extra battery, and the automatic opening front lens cap made by JJC. The LVF-1 includes the viewfinder and the amazing and wonderful, but horrendously bulky leather case it came in. The camera didn't come with a paper manual - you had to download the PDF of it - I have that and I also have a PDF of the excellent "Photographer's Guide to the Panasonic Lumix LX-5 - Getting the most from Panasonic's advanced digital camera", by Alexander X. White, which is far more useful than the official manual. I'll get the buyer both documents via email or something...

I'm offering the camera for $300 and the LVF1 for $100, shipped in the CONUS, but will sell them together for $375 shipped if someone wants both.

View attachment 39977

Thanks for looking.

-Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back