Micro 4/3 Panasonic LX / Leica D-LUX Image Thread

Briar

All-Pro
Oct 27, 2010
Scotland
Karen
Five Sisters

Thanks BB (is Nicole your new nickname for me?! LOL That's what I get for not speaking to you in a while) :)

I have more sad pictures ...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Have to say the animals didn't appear sad, instead quite lively and very interested in their surroundings. But then, it was almost feeding time at the zoo! I must have the knack of making my subject look miserable! Just don't ask me to take your portrait! :eek:

Cheers, Briar (aka Karen)

javier

Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Los Angeles
I like the processing Javier. It has some bite without being OTT. I like you B&W shots but my world is coloured in so I generally prefer colour.

Just out of curiosity why were some of the folks being arrested? And who is the famous dude?
Thank you. This helps allot. :)

javier

Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Los Angeles
Javier, I think the colors and tones look good. Of course we all have different computers - that's always the difficult part. It appears to me that these have less sharpening than your previous color photos. I think this new processing has worked out very well for you.

That famous dude = James Cromwell, actor. He's been in quite a few movies, but "Babe" is one that first comes to my mind. :biggrin:
Thanks BB. These I did not sharpen at all. i do have the LX-5 set to max sharpen though. Your comments help allot, Thank you :)

Reactions: BBW

javier

Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Los Angeles
Thanks BB (is Nicole your new nickname for me?! LOL That's what I get for not speaking to you in a while) :)

I have more sad pictures ...

Have to say the animals didn't appear sad, instead quite lively and very interested in their surroundings. But then, it was almost feeding time at the zoo! I must have the knack of making my subject look miserable! Just don't ask me to take your portrait! :eek:

Cheers, Briar (aka Karen)
This totally rocks on!

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Briar, forgive me! I don't know what came over me...perhaps double vision from too many windows open?:blush:

These are rather sad images. You've seen their yearnings very well.

D

dixeyk

I posted this on another thread but I figured it could go here as well. Is double dipping allowed? If not, I added a second.

javier

Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Los Angeles
Here are a few from Yesterday with the LX-5

staying in the shade

olli

Super Moderator Emeritus
Sep 28, 2010
Sofia, Bulgaria
olli
Fantastic sky; graceful tree. Nice shots Michael.

Javier, somehow I missed your shots in post #348. I know you're a B&W guy but it's nice to see some of these scenes in colour - especially when the colours are so vivid.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom