Micro 4/3 Panasonic LX / Leica D-LUX Image Thread

I like the processing Javier. It has some bite without being OTT. I like you B&W shots but my world is coloured in so I generally prefer colour.

Just out of curiosity why were some of the folks being arrested? And who is the famous dude?

Thank you. This helps allot. :)

Javier, I think the colors and tones look good. Of course we all have different computers - that's always the difficult part. It appears to me that these have less sharpening than your previous color photos. I think this new processing has worked out very well for you.

That famous dude = James Cromwell, actor. He's been in quite a few movies, but "Babe" is one that first comes to my mind. :D

Thanks BB. These I did not sharpen at all. i do have the LX-5 set to max sharpen though. Your comments help allot, Thank you :)

Thanks BB (is Nicole your new nickname for me?! LOL That's what I get for not speaking to you in a while) :)

I have more sad pictures ...

5551647678_af7a80548b_b.jpg

Have to say the animals didn't appear sad, instead quite lively and very interested in their surroundings. But then, it was almost feeding time at the zoo! I must have the knack of making my subject look miserable! Just don't ask me to take your portrait! :eek:

Cheers, Briar (aka Karen)

This totally rocks on!

I posted this on another thread but I figured it could go here as well. Is double dipping allowed? If not, I added a second.

p212764122-5.png

p307481447-4.jpg

Here are a few from Yesterday with the LX-5

staying in the shade
4211LX-57.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4211LX-529.jpg

4211LX-530.jpg

4211LX-535.jpg

4211LX-534.jpg

4211LX-539.jpg

4211LX-536.jpg

Fantastic sky; graceful tree. Nice shots Michael.

Javier, somehow I missed your shots in post #348. I know you're a B&W guy but it's nice to see some of these scenes in colour - especially when the colours are so vivid.

Since we got back from our Florida Vacation the weather here in the UK has been wonderful with blue skies and temperatures more like mid-summer than spring.
Although I'm using the LX5 less I think that I'm having fewer problems with picture quality.

tulip.jpg

The Daffodils are dead and the Blossom has gone from my garden but everything else including these Tulips is making a fine show.

Back