Micro 4/3 Panasonic LX / Leica D-LUX Image Thread

Hi Javier,

No filters used.

I made a slight adjustment in Photoshop's Channel Mixer (I think red was about 70, green 15, blue 15) after checking monochrome, adjusted curves manually, and added a little coloration for toning effect (shadows and highlights, only -- left midtones alone). Lighting was overcast, but with some sun trying to get through in the afternoon -- actually my favorite lighting condition.

Cheers.

i'm new to this Forum. Use an Epson RD-1 and a few Voigtlander 35s to take advantage of classic 1950s glass, but carry my D-Lux 3 EVERYWHERE. It can go places the big boys can't and I think it's superb in its own right!
Just a few:
The Road to Sonoma
l3551q

Line cooks at Capitol Brewing in Union Station, Washington, DC
j3i9ov

Washington, DC Metro riders
z958rw

Hi sustich,

The last photo contains part of an interesting photo on the wall of the Metro -- a picture within a picture. I like the seating woman's gaze -- on the left. Looks like you caught her at that moment when she's just about to contemplate your action; but not yet, fully.

How do you like the Epson RD-1? I was always curious about this camera -- on the periphery, but never took a closer look.

It's good to remind myself how good the DLux4 is in good light..
Mine sits in a cupboard quite unused now but I can't bear to part with it:confused:

I finally started to use my LX-5 again. I have for the most part been shooting film....
Nothing great, but helps keep the thread going. LX-5

P1090325.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P1090273.jpg

P1090254.jpg

P1090260.jpg

P1090185.jpg

P1090188.jpg

P1090205.jpg

P1090209.jpg

One of the aspects about this thread I love it the huge range of images. This thread really shows off the versatility of these cameras.:drinks:

Russ, your playing around brought you some pretty sensational pictures. That last one is a mind blower! I also really like that close up of the dandelion, too.

Back