Micro 4/3 Panasonic LX / Leica D-LUX Image Thread

5219210680_34806006d2_b.jpg

LX5 photographing the photographer

Very rich B&W image - wonderful shot, BB. Is that your daughter with her E-620? How does she like it?
Yes, that is she with her birthday/Christmas everything present.;) She does like it, and I would like to try using it myself! She needs to learn more about the functions and spend the time to get a better understanding of exposure, etc. Maybe this summer she will find the time to really get it down. She has gotten some very good pictures. Good memory Amin!

Thank you, ricks!

Javier - love the umbrella with the dragon undulating behind it!

I agree - a beauty, olli! I'm definitely a big fan of "mundane" photographs. You have a great eye and always seem to nail the exposures, too.

I'm sure I've asked before but what do you use for your color photos?

Javier, that would be great if you could post your original... Feel free to post it here or start a new thread with them both. I think it's very interesting to see how people end up choosing the versions they do. I know that I can be a bit insane about it sometimes.:redface:

Thanks all. I love this neighbourhood. I took about 80 shots there yesterday while out for a walk. This is the first one I PP'd (r should that be PP'ed?).

BBW: This is done in LR3 - I find it does pretty much everything I want. I do have Color Efex and Viveza but rarely use them. This was done mostly using the tools in the basic panel - I use the clarity slider a lot, probably too much. I used the adjustment brush to push the clarity even further and to add some sharpness and some contrast in the metal grills at the top. I used the HSL panel to tweak S and L in the yellows and greens (hardly ever use H). On the tone curve I bumped up the contrast and pulled up the highlights.

Back