Micro 4/3 Showcase Panasonic LX100 I/II picture thread

Sexy Tatt! (y)

15825085835_a690ebf652_b.jpg

Cheers Will.

Yeah really digging the camera, a lot. I guess my early impressions of it echo what seems to have become consensus....a feature rich quality compact that is incredibly versatile and although it may not be perfect at any one particular thing, it does many things so well meaning that as a whole camera, it is greater than the sum of its parts. I took some video whilst on my Summer holidays up on the Gold Coast and they turned out ridiculously good....from an IQ or VQ point of view, not necessarily from an artistic point of view :) !!

For someone like myself who loves to travel...surf, snowboard, dirt bikes, fishing, general travel...and who likes to take both stills and video and wants to be able to put the camera in a coat pocket or baggy cargo shorts pocket, it's a pretty darn good option.

The IQ for mine is certainly more than good enough, damn close to most m43 stuff IMO.....I am still planning of building a D610 kit at some point this year and I reckon the diminutive LX100 would pair up well with a FF kit.

16593939401_887a4c27aa_b.jpg

Monte Rosa pano
by Marlof Bregonje, on Flickr

After finally figuring out that I had to switch to JPEG only, I got to use the built in pano functionality. There's one part that didn't stitch very well (just left of the sun), but otherwise I'm impressed.

I really enjoy the LX100 as my camera where photography is not the main object. It lives in my day bag or coat pocket, inside an Olympus Pen wrap.

Last edited:
Back