• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free!
  • Please consider helping to support Cameraderie by buying from one of our affiliates!
  • All transactions (buy, sell, trade) are strictly at your own risk. Cameraderie, its owners, and its volunteers are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The full rules can be read here: https://cameraderie.org/help/terms

Completed Panasonic LX5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oren Grad

Feb 17, 2011
Here's a Panasonic LX5 that I'm no longer using. It has a small coating blemish on the front element, which does not affect pictures. The camera is otherwise clean cosmetically and fine functionally. The LCD has been protected with a plastic film since day 1. Fewer than 1600 shutter actuations.

Price is $200, which will include the camera, original box and accessories, one extra Panasonic-brand battery, plus shipping within the continental US.

Although I've mostly been lurking here, I've been a regular on the Large Format Photography Forum for more than 10 years, and have also bought/sold on APUG and GetDPI.

PS: The handstrap shown is an Olympus strap that I added later. I can include that at no extra charge if you'd like to use it; otherwise I'll keep it. Either way, the camera will come with the original Panasonic strap.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom