Panasonic Panasonic to revive the L1

OMG!! I really hope this isn't true as I have no money for it and am not prepared to sell anything to buy it....BUT I hope it is true as that will be one mother of a camera!! Built in IS!! WOW! about time! How exciting!!

Hmm... some confusion here.

The L1 was a brick-like disaster. The LC1 (the camera in the picture) was the Digilux 2 in black with a handy grip. I had one and it was excellent, mainly because of the glass.

But... the world has moved on...

I think this is just a rehash of the GX2 rumor. All the specs are the same basically.

Probably takes some design cues from the L1/LC1 -- but I think it will be the new GX.

I agree. I think there's one basic camera that's on the way and it's the GX2 (or whatever Panasonic decides to call it). Leica may insist that its Mini M has no relation and perhaps that's true. But I'm not buying anything until I see both cameras.

But my E-P3 has tilt EVF right now !

vf-3.jpg

true.....and it's an awesome function, but look at all the extra space it takes up because it needs to be an add-on. Imagine chopping the bottom half off of that thing....or maybe a little bit more.
:dance: BUILT-IN! :clap2:

Back