Fuji Participating in my first gallery show

entropic remnants

Hall of Famer
Name
John Griggs
I've been showing in restaurants, and a local concert venue chose my photography to decorate the place -- but I've never been invited to participate in a gallery show until now.

It's not a major place, lol -- but it's a start. It's in Phoenixville, PA for those that are local that might want to come hang out. I'm one of many photographers exhibiting. If you are local and print I'll introduce you to the curator and perhaps you can get in there too? Come check out The Art Gallery at Franklin Commons.

Here's the invite, it's on flickr. Click through for details if you can't read the card, thanks.

15115981670_2ffe352b19.jpg
Participating in My First Gallery Show by Entropic Remnants, on Flickr

Thanks, all. The opening went well. At first, it was like nobody was coming, lol -- then the place filled up and for awhile it was very busy. I didn't get many photos of the busier times because I was busy chatting with folks.

Met a lot of cool and very talented photographers there. It was a good time.

Here's some snapshots from the show. x-E2 and either the 23mm Fujinon or the 12mm Zeiss. One woman came up to me as asked if she could see the 23mm as she has an X-E2 and would like to have that lens. I think I made her husband unhappy as she really wants the lens now and he's not sanguine with the cost.

15380391485_ea1eae8725_b.jpg
"Through a Lens Show" -- Early Hours of the Show by Entropic Remnants, on Flickr

15380097662_6c37171a80_b.jpg
"Through a Lens Show" -- Well Attended by Entropic Remnants, on Flickr

15193737140_3cc200c55b_b.jpg
"Through a Lens Show" -- Classical Guitar by Entropic Remnants, on Flickr

15193672679_9524b984bd_b.jpg
"Through a Lens Show" -- Busy for Hours by Entropic Remnants, on Flickr

Back