Fuji Peak Design Everyday Bags: Messenger, Backpack, Sling and Tote!

Lightmancer

Legend
Aug 13, 2011
Sunny Frimley
Bill Palmer
Never really convinced by the Peak stuff. Targeted at right-handed Mac-toting full-frame DSLR users for the most part. The original messenger bag reminds me a bit of a brutalist tower block - uncompromising and inflexible. Loved by chiropractors though... The attachments just don't work with the sort of straps I like to use, either.

Bags are an eternal conundrum for the travelling photographer who wants to carry more than a single camera. This documents my latest musings: Photography Travel Kit: Choosing a system to meet your needs

Lightmancer

Legend
Aug 13, 2011
Sunny Frimley
Bill Palmer
Yes. In that they remind me of Fogg bags; the camera carrying equivalent of a set of brown brogues or a half-timbered Morris Minor. Not only do they cost as much as a small English county, they are so heavy that you could do yourself a mischief just lifting an empty one...

Bag choice is incredibly personal, and there is no one perfect solution, which is undoubtedly why Peak are extending their range, and why I have a cupboard full of the products of Domke, Billingham, Samsonite, Manfrotto, Safrotto, etc...

gravija_flare

Regular
May 23, 2016
A planet called Gaia
this kickstarter project is already at 2M usd, now more than 400% backed! hopefully they can deliver the huge number of pre-orders on time, as it would be a nice "xmas present" for backers. ;)

Latest threads

Top Bottom