Fuji Peak Design Everyday Bags: Messenger, Backpack, Sling and Tote!

peak design started with the everyday messenger bag, and now they have just launched 4 more bags instead of just 1! more options for your mirrorless camera kits. :)

pledged for the everyday backpack 20L + field pouch!

btw, this latest kickstarter project already reached their goal of 500k usd in just hours, so that must mean something. ;)
c22981adab15a2023476786d8d282d2c_original.gif

The Everyday Backpack, Tote, and Sling

Never really convinced by the Peak stuff. Targeted at right-handed Mac-toting full-frame DSLR users for the most part. The original messenger bag reminds me a bit of a brutalist tower block - uncompromising and inflexible. Loved by chiropractors though... The attachments just don't work with the sort of straps I like to use, either.

Bags are an eternal conundrum for the travelling photographer who wants to carry more than a single camera. This documents my latest musings: Photography Travel Kit: Choosing a system to meet your needs

Yes. In that they remind me of Fogg bags; the camera carrying equivalent of a set of brown brogues or a half-timbered Morris Minor. Not only do they cost as much as a small English county, they are so heavy that you could do yourself a mischief just lifting an empty one...

Bag choice is incredibly personal, and there is no one perfect solution, which is undoubtedly why Peak are extending their range, and why I have a cupboard full of the products of Domke, Billingham, Samsonite, Manfrotto, Safrotto, etc...

Back