Pentax Pentax image thread

"SOOC" raw

2022-04-06 (Wed) 17-18-02.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

still quite like the image quality I got from the K10D's CCD sensor

View attachment 312815
I like CCD sensors' contrast and colours. I created a different style on Darktable for CCD sensors just because the images produced by them are already high and the colour saturation is just enough. Plus, the colours are easier to match from a 101% sRGB monitor to print than with CMOS, at least for me.

I like CCD sensors' contrast and colours. I created a different style on Darktable for CCD sensors just because the images produced by them are already high and the colour saturation is just enough. Plus, the colours are easier to match from a 101% sRGB monitor to print than with CMOS, at least for me.
Indeed, I'll definitively make mistakes but when I go through a set of my images, the ones from a CCD sensor usually stand out.

It was far too windy today to get a gloomy, stormy shot that I could appreciate the fine detail of. This is the best of a few, and was taken on a tripod but there are micro vibrations which interfered with fine detail. Still, it was fun to edit the DNG and pull a nice, dramatic look out of it without even pushing the file at all.

IMGP0072-Edit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back