Samsung pentax-k adapter for samsung nx

slivo

I am looking for an adapter to use my pentax lenses with samsung nx 200. The adpter must have the ability to open/close the aperture. Can you please recommend one, you have experience with and is working flawlessly?

Right now I own basic adapter like this and the problem is that there is a tiny play between the adapter and the body and i'm getting lens attached/dettached messages all the time, which is annoying. Thanks for suggestions.

I have one of those basic adapters - looks the same. The first thing I had to do was file the locking pin a little - wouldn't engage smoothly. The lens fit was always a bit loose, and got looser with usage. Looking at it closely the fit is dependent on 3 small leaf springs under the bayonet. I took off the bayonet (3 small screws) and used small pieces of bicycle inner tube as packing to beef up the action of leaf springs. This worked and now there is no play, good snug fit.
My M42 adapter wouldn't push enough on the lens mount switch and I was getting lens detached messages. Howeever I fixed that. Now my problem is with the M42 adapter not reaching infinity focus with my helios 44 58mm! Anyone else finding infinity focus issues...?
But these were the cheapest ones! YGWYPF

I know I say this every time this subject comes up, but this thread is exemplary.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

About the best I have found is Novoflex - built to the finest tolerances. I have also found Kipon to be good. The cheapy-cheap ones you find on eBay are dross - yes, I know that there will be someone along to defend them in a minute, but why on earth would I attach my £500 lens to my £1000 camera with something cut from an old drainpipe with tin snips and ground down by eye with a dremel by a chap who has only had the target camera described to him once?

Actually these are mass produced on a production line.
My k mount adapter is now working fine with my £20 smc-a 50mm and £1-30 adaptall lenses on my £100 s/h NX20. Quality - price - performance is pretty much as expected and is adequate. We're not all made of money....

thanks for your answers. Marcus great idea i'll think about it. Lightmancer the thing is that novoflex adapter here is more expensive than some of the nx bodies. I'm thinking more of a kiwi adapter.

I have a Pixco adaptor so I can use my OM1 lenses, on my NX500 it is brilliant works well and was £12

Attachments

• SAM_0395.JPG
    SAM_0395.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 201
I have an Canon FD to NX adapter that came with my (second hand) NX200. Can't remember what brand it is but I think that it's a cheapy. I checked it for fit, checked it for burrs, and checked it for loose screws. It's all good so I'm happy with it; just need to use it more often.

Back