Pentax Pentax RAW files

Tim Williams

All-Pro
Name
Tim Williams
Which program or programs do you use to download Pentax RAW files. I guess it will be DNG's as PEF's seem to be trouble for most people. I shot 8 or 10 Raw's and none of them loaded.

I only ever used DNG, PEF worked but it was just easier to go with “industry standard” ie Adobe.
Thank you Sue. DNG is the only one That I could get to work. Creative Cloud has become so bloated that I uninstalled it. I may get a stand alone version of Lightroom but the rest of it I can do without. Affinity works very well .

I have changed My mind. I'm going to work with ON1 Photo 2022 for a while and see how I get along. I think if I give it the same amount of time I have Adobe I will be surprised. Affinity will be my Photoshop substitute.

I have changed My mind. I'm going to work with ON1 Photo 2022 for a while and see how I get along. I think if I give it the same amount of time I have Adobe I will be surprised. Affinity will be my Photoshop substitute.
I was going to ask if you have tried Affinity, but you have. Have you done a free trial of Capture One to see how it handles the files?

Back