Performing Arts Performing arts

TonyField

Regular
tf843987gg.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hi Tony, great Image, all of my ‘Arts’ work was done pre digital (60-80’s) and when moving to California from the Uk in 2000 all my slides and negatives where put into storage, now even possibly destroyed. May I say again how inspiring I find your work.. Regards ScleralGuy

Hi Tony, great Image, all of my ‘Arts’ work was done pre digital (60-80’s) and when moving to California from the Uk in 2000 all my slides and negatives where put into storage, now even possibly destroyed. May I say again how inspiring I find your work.. Regards ScleralGuy
Indeed those were the wonderful years when we tried to figure out figure out when to push the shutter button or rush to the local wholesale camera store to buy another hundred feet of HP3/4 to shoot the next production. I scanned over a thousand rolls of film of the arts, sports and lovely ladies.

It would be wonderful if you could recover your ancient UK images.

Indeed those were the wonderful years when we tried to figure out figure out when to push the shutter button or rush to the local wholesale camera store to buy another hundred feet of HP3/4 to shoot the next production. I scanned over a thousand rolls of film of the arts, sports and lovely ladies.

It would be wonderful if you could recover your ancient UK images.
Oh boy, that would be miracle, you have my admiration.. We have what we have.. Regards ScleralGuy

Excellent shots with very good compositions.

We used to have a few attempts at Shakespeare however it was not well attended even though we had an excellent out door park in Calgary with theatre and stage with easy access. We did have excellent attendance at "Mozart in the Mountains" with members of the Calgary civic classical iorchestra in a natural amphitheatre at a ski resort

Last edited:
Excellent shots with very good compositions.

We used to have a few attempts at Shakespeare however it was not well attended even though we had an excellent out door park in Calgary with theatre and stage with easy access. We did have excellent attendance at "Mozart in the Mountains" in a natural amphitheatre at a ski resort
Thank you Tony, I always appreciate your comments. Regards ScleralGuy

Back