Phone cameras and apps sub forum?

krugorg

All-Pro
Name
Kyle Krug
I was looking around and found some dedicated threads, but I couldn't find a sub-forum for phone cameras.

I thought it would be nice to talk have a discussion area for serious phone cameras and smartphone applications. Maybe in the small sensor fixed lens area?

Of course, this is a bit selfish, as I have a replacement phone coming (Galaxy Nexus) with a better camera than I what I have now, and I am looking forward to getting a bit more serious with my mobile images.

I'd quite like to have a dedicated thread for adult push scooters! I'm just back from a week lost in Paris and saw people whizzing past me on their little scooters. Looked great fun and would have saved me sore feet if I'd had one myself. Can just see me whizzing to work with one of these!

+1 for Kyle's suggestion though.

I'd quite like to have a dedicated thread for adult push scooters! I'm just back from a week lost in Paris and saw people whizzing past me on their little scooters. Looked great fun and would have saved me sore feet if I'd had one myself. Can just see me whizzing to work with one of these!

I remember when we were in Paris a few years ago that some of the police officers were on rollerblades. Hmmm... a criminal on a push scooter being pursued by a cop on rollerblades....

As a camera photograph enthusiast who disdains telephone photography, I would also like to see a dedicated forum so I wouldn't be duped into enjoying a photograph made with one of those lesser machines (This is where I would put one of those smile doo-hickeys, but it would need a handlebar moustache.....and maybe some other turn-of-the-last-century contrivance to convey my old-time fuddy-duddy attitude......and he'd also be sticking out his tongue to let everyone else that I am joking......at least in public, but I'll also be taking notes on who's posting in that forum and remove them from my list of contacts).

Seriously, a special forum would be cool for that.....they are definitely compact.....and they keep getting more serious all the time.

We could share tips on great apps - MagicHour for Android here, helped a bit with Snapseed later at home:

7896664608_78fcdb49f7_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great image... love that treatment.

Thanks for the tip on Magic Hour!

I downloaded Pixlr-o-matic yesterday for my new Android phone. It is a nice app, but it almost has too many combinations/options and I don't think there is a way to store a preset like with Magic Hour.

Back