Photo book about my hometown

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Name
Antonio
As some of you may know, I have been taking photos of my hometown, Caguas, Puerto Rico, for a few years now. Mostly, a mix of street portraits and architectural shots, with a bit of nature thrown in as well. I decided to organize them and put together a photo book with some of the better ones. My sister, Marianne Ramírez Aponte, who is the Executive Director of the Puerto Rico Museum of Contemporary Art, chose the final group of photos, designed the cover and layout of the book, and came up with the title.

The book's title is "Caguas, un ensayo fotográfico sobre el pueblo y su gente" which translates to "Caguas, a photographic essay on the town and its people".

The book was put together using Adoramapix.com, whom I have used in the past. Their books are printed on real photo paper and the quality is fantastic. I haven't received this one yet, but I trust it will look nice.

Here's the link to the book:

AdoramaPix - caguas

Thanks,

Antonio

I saw this yesterday on my iPad and realized I couldn't view it on there but now that I've had a chance to look at them on the big screen I'm amazed! Not that you haven't always taken A1 pics but they are presented so well and make such a wonderful book! Really well done Antonio, a real credit to your skill :)

Antonio, your book looks fantastic. I am wanting to make one myself someday soon.. definitely let us know how the print goes. And congrats on your self publish!

Back