Photographic New Year's Resolutions for 2012

Brian

Product of the Fifties
Mine is to use my Film Cameras more.

The January Challenge was a good push to load up a camera.

This does not mean that I'm "going Film" and leaving Digital- no way. The Digital cameras will get full use. Means I'll drop a "serious Compact" film camera in the case with the Digital. I did that for the last couple of family outings, and it was a lot of fun to pass around a set of prints.

The modest goal- a roll a month.

I have posted this in talknex, I'll just copy it

While I could say my New Year's resolution this year is I will no longer have GAS we all know that this will never happen , so instead I've decided to make my New Year's resolution to avoid pixel peeping and rather concentrate on the composition and emotive qualities of a photo

Mine is to shoot more, explore the cameras that I have which are many, buy less [leaving an opening of course for a 10$ Leica with lens or something LOL] and basically work on the quality of my photographs. I've spent too much time in forums [not this one, here I am new] comparing and competing and overall not knowing what I ... myself want to do because I've been trying to keep up with the Joneses. So it's evolution or bust hehe.

Good luck with the GAS Phoenix

Back