Photographic New Year's Resolutions for 2023...

Not buying gear will be easy. I have enough RF's and DSLR's and the new X2D has taken over my life excluding the other gear. I have the one lens, XCD 55V, which IIRC is the equivalent of a 35mm 43mm lens, and this serves me well. The Pixii is in for an upgrade from A1571 to A2572 which means SoC and speed. I just have to get out and push the button. My excuse has been the monochrome world we have here now. But I have gotten some good, OK, sorta good, shots in it in the past so I have no real excuse. What I really need to do is find out what Brian means by ART. Is it a Linux photo editor I have missed?? Tape at 11:00.

Last edited:
Smells like a dependency isn't there.

There are a tiny handful of things that are easier deal with on Windog, dependencies are one of them
True, too bloody true: "CMake Error: The source directory "/home/sandy" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt." Might as well be Sanskrit. I know it is missing a folder with a file of data. Great. How do I fix it? Linux is great but not perfect.

I am in Linux Mint and current across the board. I always update, OS and software.

System:
Kernel: 5.15.0-57-generic x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 11.3.0 Desktop: Cinnamon 5.6.6
tk: GTK 3.24.33 wm: muffin dm: LightDM Distro: Linux Mint 21.1 Vera base: Ubuntu 22.04 jammy

William Lewis

All-Pro
Name
William Lewis
Hmm. Perhaps try the main Raw Therapee until you figure out what's choking CMake? (I am old enough to remember when make was a new innovation ;) so I'm not fond of CMake :D )

sudo apt install rawtherapee-data -y

Hmm. Perhaps try the main Raw Therapee until you figure out what's choking CMake? (I am old enough to remember when make was a new innovation ;) so I'm not fond of CMake :D )

sudo apt install rawtherapee-data -y
I have RT installed but will run the script you have here.

Ran it and was informed I am current.

tommay80

Regular
Name
Thomas
As i just posted in the print thread one of my resolutions is

- do more prints

It is just great to see the pictures actually physically in front of you.
I do not have enough walls to hang all of them but I want to creat a A2 Portfolio just to brows through it every now and again.