Photos of awesome people hanging with other awesome people...

thanks Pelao ... some excellent stuff there ... and for once, a use of the word "awesome" that actually bears at least some relationship to it's meaning!

I finally made my way through all of these. There are some very good images in there. My favorites: Ella Fitzgerald & Duke Ellington; Fellini, Mastoianni & Sophia Loren; Audrey Hepburn & Grace Kelly; Twain and Tesla; Baryshnikov & Minnelli...and ending with Bacall, Bogart & Munro.

I was enjoying that first page until I got down to "John Krasinski and Will Arnett plus Amy Poehler in the background" - at which point I lost some small portion of my will to live. Nothing against those folks, but not in the same stratosphere as most on that page. Cool stuff, nonetheless.

-Ray

I was enjoying that first page until I got down to "John Krasinski and Will Arnett plus Amy Poehler in the background" - at which point I lost some small portion of my will to live. Nothing against those folks, but not in the same stratosphere as most on that page. Cool stuff, nonetheless.

-Ray
:laugh1:

Yes, a few of them are a stretch. I just assumed they were there as some sort of test...

Back