(Picture Heavy) My First Weekend trip with Panasonic GF2 and Fuji X-E1

Yes, that's the only way down to Japan through Sakhalin I think, unless I can somehow get a visa for China and pay a guide. I'm working on it, I have a few BMW motorcycling friends in China who are going to try to help with this. We'll see.
I would like to go down through Sapporo tho, as when I used to drink ( I stopped 5 yrs ago) Sapporo was one of my favorite beers, especially good with Sushi and Sashimi. So I would like to see the factory.
Thanks for the info on the tripod, seems like it's a light duty one, I wouldn't use a 50-200 on it, no wonder it droops.

Looking forward to seeing more of Japan in your shots. Making me want to go there sooner.

Murph.
End fo 2014 means you are coming down here during Winter. I think it's nice to go through Sakhalin then Hokkaido (Sapporo) then work your way down all the way to Mie, Kyoto then down to Fukuoka then cross back to Korea by ferry via Busan hehe... just a route that I can think of right now. That would definitely be an awesome trip :)

I don't drink beer much but I agree Sapporo is good. haha

Yeap I will definitely be posting more photos around the forum. :D

End fo 2014 means you are coming down here during Winter. I think it's nice to go through Sakhalin then Hokkaido (Sapporo) then work your way down all the way to Mie, Kyoto then down to Fukuoka then cross back to Korea by ferry via Busan hehe... just a route that I can think of right now. That would definitely be an awesome trip :)

I don't drink beer much but I agree Sapporo is good. haha Yep, it is :)

Yeap I will definitely be posting more photos around the forum. :D

That's the plan anyway. My sidecar outfit is 2 Wheel Drive, it was designed and built for extreme winter travel over ice and snow. Winter is my favorite season anyway, much prefer it to summer. Mie, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Korea....Hmmm, interesting route, I'll have to Google map it and check it out. Thank you.
Good, looking forward.
Where are you in Japan?.

That's the plan anyway. My sidecar outfit is 2 Wheel Drive, it was designed and built for extreme winter travel over ice and snow. Winter is my favorite season anyway, much prefer it to summer. Mie, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Korea....Hmmm, interesting route, I'll have to Google map it and check it out. Thank you.
Good, looking forward.
Where are you in Japan?.

Cool!! I think it's more comfortable to travel in Winter too. Specially since you're used to cold weather already, I assume. :)

Yeap Google Map that... it's only 2 hours by ferry from Fukuoka to Busan Korea. I haven't done it but it's part of my short list of things to do here. By the way I checked your Flickr and you're freaking awesome!!! :) I love what you do :drinks:

I am right at the boundary of Tokyo by the way.

Back