• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Film Pimped the Oly

Just got finished with a roll of HP5 in it so got it a new strap, and lens hood ( going to lose the double strap rings )
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
. Mid way through the roll the Orange filter came in. I love shooting with this camera, it's my favorite. Even with my eyes it's easy to focus. I don't really like the Power Winder but it makes a handy grip. Got some T Max for it next.

cmbfoto

Mar 1, 2018
Just got done with my newest OM1 installing new seals. Took it to Juno Beach on vacation to text shoot a few rolls of B&W film. Praying that the light meter is correct.
I know the winder is a pain in the ass but it does make some things easer. Did the leather strap.

Thanks guys for the add.

Chris @cmbfoto

I know the winder is a pain in the ass but it does make some things easer. Did the leather strap
Sorry to be so long answering your question. I don't really like straps of any kind, but this one looks nice and for the most part stays out of the way. I will probably go with a wrist strap soon, the less hanging off my camera the better, but I do need a grip. The Oly looks good in leather though:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom