Film Pimped the Oly

Name
Tim Williams
Just got finished with a roll of HP5 in it so got it a new strap, and lens hood ( going to lose the double strap rings )
Olympus%202-XL.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
. Mid way through the roll the Orange filter came in. I love shooting with this camera, it's my favorite. Even with my eyes it's easy to focus. I don't really like the Power Winder but it makes a handy grip. Got some T Max for it next.

Just got done with my newest OM1 installing new seals. Took it to Juno Beach on vacation to text shoot a few rolls of B&W film. Praying that the light meter is correct.
I know the winder is a pain in the ass but it does make some things easer. Did the leather strap.

Thanks guys for the add.

Chris @cmbfoto

I know the winder is a pain in the ass but it does make some things easer. Did the leather strap
Sorry to be so long answering your question. I don't really like straps of any kind, but this one looks nice and for the most part stays out of the way. I will probably go with a wrist strap soon, the less hanging off my camera the better, but I do need a grip. The Oly looks good in leather though:D

Back