Documentary Planet Garbage

Once a piece of rubbish is thrown away, if someone else sees that rubbish, they will not pick it up, but they will throw another one in that place because they think it is normal to do so. It frightens me that we live in such a world; some are so unaware of the consequences of this thrown garbage. Education starts in the family, so I try to pass this on to my children. We collect plastic, paper, and organic garbage in different bins. But when it comes to garbage as construction materials, we turn to these guys' services because we recently renovated the garage Toronto Bin Rental - Need a Bin Inc which offers bins. When the bin is full, they take it.

Last edited:
IMGP5989.jpg

Well, I mean, like, dude, at least super wealthy folks' trash is less "trashy" than regular trash.
This is just off the beach in Delray Beach, FL $$$$

20220514_084958.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm sure it is just put here by the beach maintenance crew while they cleaned another area, but it was the only out-of-place bit on the whole waterfront.

So, I pull over in a shady spot to let the engine cool down. To kill time, I decided to try my "visual exercise" of numbers in sequence, but using the garbage on the side of the road. Sadly, I only made it to 5.

Maybe someone can beat me?
One
20220518_135652.jpg

Two together.
20220518_135705.jpg

Three
20220518_135716.jpg

Four small things to search for
20220518_141256.jpg

Five
20220518_135741.jpg

Last edited:
So, I pull over in a shady spot to let the engine cool down. To kill time, I decided to try my "visual exercise" of numbers in sequence, but using the garbage on the side of the road. Sadly, I only made it to 5.

Uggggg. Why do people do that ??

As for the Schnuller, @wee-pics : I wouldn't classify that as garbage - that's a lost item which will upset the baby very much and Mama will need to buy a new one

Back