PLEASE HELP

Apollo T.

Top Veteran
My problem involves photos but isn’t photography related.

A lot of my pix are ‘street portraits’. That is I ask permission first, usually. I offer to send subject a free copy(s) via email. Occasionally the photos are don’t go thru. They’re returned/rejected undelivered; used to be with a page of techno jargonese. Examples:

A- at an Art In the Park pic of guy and his new dog.

B- 15 mins later middle aged couple & daughter.

C- neighbor at block party.

Results:

A- sent pic, very cordial thanks

B- not delivered. Exchanged some text notes, but pic didn’t go thru, with note or separately.

C- several yrs later, diff camera different ‘computer’ (iPad) pic did not go thru. I handed iPad to subject; she tried texting NO go. Later, emailed the pic to my wife she rec’d OK.

I don’t know hardware/software others have. I do know I use iPad w/ iOS; wife uses Samsung w android.

I’m a tehnotwit that doesn’t speak even basic jargonese. PLEASE keep any thoughts simple enough that even I can understand them.

Thanks so much, in advance, for your time,

Apollo T.

It probably has more to do with your carrier, ie phone company or internet supplier, how ever you connect to the internet, than anything else.
Just my SWAG.

I handed iPad to subject; she tried texting NO go.
Are you really texting or using email? If actually texting then the SMS & even MMS protocols can vary wildly in regards to image sending limits by both devices (iOS, Android) and carriers (Verizon, AT&T, etc.)

If you're using email, what are some of the errors that you're getting bounced back?

Back