Fuji Please introduce yourselves!

Welcome, Andy - and yes, it looks great from here, too! I like the color tones you chose. I tried to click through but you've got your photo marked as private, which may well be the way you'd like to keep your Flickrstream.

I hope as you get to know us that you'll share more photographs. One thing some people do is add a link in their signature line to their photo website and/or Flickr, etc.

Most of all congrats on your FujiX and please make yourself at home!:drinks:

Great, Andy - you're all set now.(y)

For future reference, I look forward to seeing more of your photos in one of the image threads in the Images to Share forum where you can add to an existing thread/topic or, by all means, start your own. We also have the Sample Image Archives that some people like to use, as well.

I'll say one thing for sure is that you are achieving some excellent photographs with your Fuji setup.:drinks:

Greetings forum...I'm Mark, a photographer in the US Midwest. I've been a photographer since I was a young boy, professionally since the '80s. I became interested in the Fuji X system about a year ago, and have been using it alongside a Nikon D800E-based system since then. I currently have an X-Pro1 and X-E1 and several of the primes, and decided this week that it was time to get involved in one of the dedicated Fuji X forums. I look forward to contributing. Cheers!

Welcome aboard, Mark - and thanks so much for taking the time to stop in here and introduce yourself! I look forward to seeing some of your photographs soon - and please feel free to add a link in your signature line to your photo website.

Hi Andy from the UK, deepest Dorset on the South Coast. However actually a fat bloke from Scotland who has just dropped an order for an X100T having tried the original X100, just before the software upgrade, and being ever so slightly annoyed by it then missing it when it went.

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Erik. I have been looking into the Fujifilm Xseries xt1 and lenses. I'm sold on Fujifilm and will have many questions regarding my first xf lens to purchase for environmental portraiture as well for documentary street photography.
My background being a X-Nikon shooter ready to try something new without carrying the heavy luggage around all day.
Fujifilm X series is my new choice. Hope to meet new friends here and learn from all of you...
Thanks everyone,
Cheers! :)

Back