Please join me in welcoming our new Super Moderator...

Thanks all for the kind words. I fully expect this to be very close to NO work because you're all quite good at self-moderating. I just felt like I was hanging around here all the time anyways (even when there was nothing going on) so I might as well have some more buttons to press.

Thanks to Amin for allowing me this opportunity. I'm here if anyone needs me for anything. Otherwise I expect it to be business as usual.

Way to step up Luke. Its a good thing the Phillies stink this year - I won't have to make you beat me down for talking baseball too much!

-Ray

I wish I could take solace in your Phils stinking this year, but I think my Brewers are on the cusp of selling off anything that is not nailed down, which means they might be good in 3 years, but doesn't bode well for the next couple. :(

Congratulations, it's a hard work, I did the same for a hiking site, so I appreciate the investment and it is a mark of commitment.

I wish I could take solace in your Phils stinking this year, but I think my Brewers are on the cusp of selling off anything that is not nailed down, which means they might be good in 3 years, but doesn't bode well for the next couple. :(

Some VERY strange things have been happening in the late innings since you took over! Please don't ever leave! :D

-Ray

Back