Please share your 3 of your favorite photos from 2010!

my three

SLT-A33 caught in the morning.:)

p235922004-4.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gracie worried about me outside without her.:eek:

p977760453-4.jpg

Got this with my G1. I like it because the dog on the left has the nerves severed to her eyes but you would not know it from the image.:D

p324870678-4.jpg

Pete, I'm so glad you've added to this thread. You know that your first one is one of my all time favorites... I'm glad you picked the three you did because they show a great range. Fan those embers, Pete!:D

oh no .. 3 of my favourites?
that's even harder than picking 3 favourites, BB, so the change has not helped me ...

I think it did, pdh.:2thumbs: I like all of your favorites very much. Your second one, for me, with the flock of crows (?) is my favorite - there's a lovely, haunting feeling for me and a sense of place...very three dimensional...the undulating hills, tree lines and those birds in flight.

Andy, thanks for adding yours, as well! Have to agree with olli on your third, but all are very well done and such different genres which shows off your versatility.

Though I haven't commented on everyone's photos I do appreciate each and every picture! :bravo-009:

Now I'm thinking of changing my own three...hmm....

*My third favorite now changed - still made it in under the date wire.

thanks BB ... they are rooks (Corvus frugilegus), a member of the crow family , but one which does not occur in North America ... of course I did not see them 'til I got the picture out of the camera, so their placement in the shot is perfectly serendipitous ...

Serendipity is our friend, often our best friend! Thanks for the name - I love the sound of "rooks" and immediately picture turrets, ramparts...and chessboards.:)

Back