Challenge! Please share your "one picture story"

Thanks Heather and Bill for your generous comments. Now you have me wondering why on earth did I sell my LX5.

And Bill that's a gorgeous image. Since you didn't name it, I christen it "Pod Racer Romance" or "They should stop tailgating".

After seeing the gorgeous images submitted on Niki's "grainy black and white" contest, I thought it might be fun to have an image thread of singles which make up a story. Either real or imaginary :)

I'll start -

"An elopement"

Wow beautiful, the lighting on that structure is just perfect!

Oh wow. This is a really powerful picture. Could you tell me a bit more about the context here?

Certainly.

I live near a town named Guildford. Every year a big Passion Play is performed in the High Street. It is performed "in the round", with the performers mingling with the shoppers on Easter Saturday. It is possible to get close to the action, as you can see. The same players also perform in Trafalgar Square on Good Friday.

Personally I am less religious than a deckchair but I respect the passion (no pun intended) shown. The taller of the two ladies normally plays Mary, btw. More here: Easter 2011 - a set on Flickr and here: Easter 2012 - a set on Flickr

Certainly.

I live near a town named Guildford. Every year a big Passion Play is performed in the High Street. It is performed "in the round", with the performers mingling with the shoppers on Easter Saturday. It is possible to get close to the action, as you can see. The same players also perform in Trafalgar Square on Good Friday.

Personally I am less religious than a deckchair but I respect the passion (no pun intended) shown. The taller of the two ladies normally plays Mary, btw. More here: Easter 2011 - a set on Flickr and here: Easter 2012 - a set on Flickr

Whew. Pardon my relief. I thought a lot worse had transpired. Everything I know about religion I learnt from watching Eddie Izzard, so I can safely keep your deckchair company.

Loved the set though, but seeing the pic in isolation was fantastic.

Back