Challenge! Please share your "one picture story"

Yay! What lovely pictures!

Bob that Guggenheim one is stunning.

Pictor, your image is really poignant. I wonder what he's doing. If he's playing Angry Birds on his iPhone, it would ruin it for me. I think I'm better off not knowing!

The sign says: "When you go into town, place your bike here. Free, guarded, covered and safe".

437862973_qjtvu-L.jpg

Here is one from my old x1 shots which I no longer have, I didn't know at that time what I was doing to part with it, my life is a long story of GAS. I can say that the X1 is the camera with which I've had the most fun with. High quality (at the time... or still is is many respects...) and just the right size to fit in a small pouch that always goes with me, this pouch feel a bit empty with the RX100 and for some reasons I don't take as many pictures as I used to since then.

So this X1 shot was taken while walking back home, I felt that there was a nice subject in front of me but the man in the distance was too far away so I had to run after him to take a picture when he was lit by the stree lamp, when I saw the car coming around the corner I just had time to stop, frame and press the shutter, lucky shot. I've rarily had focusing problems with this camera despite all the bad stuff that has been said about it.

08122010-l1012226.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lovely, the lovers are well lit and framed by the arch of light while the two other on the right are in the dark. I notice that the young man is watching you, I wonder how close you were? With a 50mm ?

Thank you. Yes, it was a 50 - the Zeiss Sonnar on my (then new) MP4. Film was 400CN. The perfect combination, for me :)

+1

Yay! What lovely pictures!

Bob that Guggenheim one is stunning.

Pictor, your image is really poignant. I wonder what he's doing. If he's playing Angry Birds on his iPhone, it would ruin it for me. I think I'm better off not knowing!

Back