Fuji PMA Sydney - F550EXR

Sep 8, 2010
London UK
Andy
With 15x zoom i guess it's an ideal camera for street. I'm supposed to be getting a free 550EXR from work but there's no sign of it yet. Can't wait to get it as the one on display is really nice.

Nice image you posted there, lots of sharp detail and nice tones.

Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
Thanks, Andy. All my reservations about the camera evaporated with the first firmware update. There were very serious issues with the battery. You'd shoot for a couple of hours, upload your shots, put the cam away, go to it next day, and it would be FLAT. All fixed. Now I have NO idea what the performance is like with the GPS active but if its anything like a phone, it will eat battery. I turned it off on the first day. I like the 15x zoom but find anything after about 12 is a bit muddy. Nik software helped the pic above turn out well, plus a little judicious sharpening :)

Lili

Hall of Famer
Oct 17, 2010
Dallas, TX
Lili
Thanks, Lili. I've really only started taking street photography seriously in the past few weeks. After today there will be more. I went hands on at PMA with a few cameras.... oooooooohhhhh!
I look forward to seeing your Street work!
The EXR series Fuji's are ALL super capable. I adore my F200EXR for Street as well

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom