Portrait session with m favorite model

Bobby T

Out Of Nowhere
_DSF1319-Edit-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSF1341-Edit-L.jpg

_DSF1366-Edit-L.jpg

_DSF1382-Edit-L.jpg

_DSF1417-Edit-L.jpg

Really beautiful shots. She is very photogenic! I am jealous haha But for real, I love the shadowing in these. Did you use special lighting or did you edit the effects in?

Thank you ! Everything was done with lighting. I was using a 45" umbrella and different magmod modifiers, the maggrid and magsphere.
I have to learn how to work with these. I have never tried but I am still a newbie to it all. Even more impressed knowing you did these without touch up.

I am a huge lover of film noir lighting. Studying film noir style photos and practice is what led me to this look. I think it works really well when used in portraits.

The Magmod stuff is really innovative. It is for speedlights and works really well.

I am a huge lover of film noir lighting. Studying film noir style photos and practice is what led me to this look. I think it works really well when used in portraits.

The Magmod stuff is really innovative. It is for speedlights and works really well.

I am going to look in to this more because I really do love the effect it gives. I am a sucker for black and white photography, specially of people!

The last two are my favorites. You can tell there's a connection between the two of you, because she doesn't seem to be posing so much as she just appears to be relaxed and in the moment. Well done.

Back